For Windows 10 version of 1809 Microsoft has tonight with the update KB4532691 a new cumulative update for Windows 10 version of 1809 published.
The update KB4532691 raises the Windows 10 version number to build level 17763.1039 . This update is also available via the 3 known update paths, i.e. via the Windows Update Catalog, Windows Update and the WSUS server.
The following highlights are included in this update KB4532691 .
- It includes various updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Likewise, further updates for saving and managing files.
- Furthermore, some updates to improve security when using external devices (e.g. game controllers, printers and web cameras) and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard or pen.
- The KB4532691 update also includes updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- In addition, there are many more security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft graphics component, Windows input and composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Basics, Windows Administration, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization , Windows Hyper-V, Windows Core Networking, Windows peripherals, Windows network security and containers, Windows storage and file systems, and Windows Server included.
Unfortunately, some errors from the update KB4532691 have already been published . The description of errors 1 and 2 can be found in our entry ” Download KB4534273 for Windows 10 Version 1809 build number 17763.973 “.
Here you can download the appropriate update KB4532691 .
– 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4532691)
– 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4532691)
– 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 Version 1809 for x64-based systems (KB4532691)