Microsoft has also released another cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1803 with the update KB4483234 . The update increases the Windows 10 version number to build 17134.472 .
Just like the KB4483235 update , this update only contains security updates for Internet Explorer for Windows 10. No further bug fixes are known.
However, Microsoft has released a few bugs that may appear when installing update KB4483235 . These are as follows:
- After installing the August preview of Quality Rollup or the .NET Framework update from September 11, 2018, instantiation of SqlConnection can raise an exception. For more information on this issue, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
4470809 SqlConnection Instantiation Exception in .NET 4.6 and later after .NET Framework updates August-September 2018.
Workaround: Microsoft is already working on the fix and will add one with the next update Present solution.
- After installing this update, some users cannot pin a web link in the Start menu or taskbar.
Workaround: Microsoft is already working on troubleshooting and will present a solution with the next update.
- After installing KB4467682, the Cluster service may not start with error “2245 (NERR_PasswordTooShort)” if the group policy “Minimum password length” is configured with more than 14 characters.
Workaround: Set the default domain minimum password length policy to at least 14 characters.
Here you can download the appropriate update KB4483234 .
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234)
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4483234)
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4483234)