On Patchday in December 2018 , Microsoft again released a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809 with the update KB4471332 .
This update KB4471332 is now available via the integrated Windows 10 update function and the Windows Update Catalog. The corresponding download links for the update can be found at the end of this entry.
After the installation, your Windows 10 installation shows the build number 17763.194 .
As with all cumulative Windows 10 updates, this update only includes fixes. New functions are not expected until the next Windows 10 Feature Update. Microsoft has previously released the following information about this update KB4471332 .
- This update fixes an issue that may prevent the Windows 10 search bar from being used in Windows Media Player when playing certain files. This problem does not affect normal file playback.
- Also in this update KB4471332 are numerous security updates for Windows authentication, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics component, Windows storage and file systems, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Scripting Engine included.
So far there are no officially known problems with the update KB4471332.
Below you will find the available download links for the update KB4471332 .
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4471332)
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4471332)
– 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64 based systems (KB4471332)