With the update KB4053580 , Microsoft has also just released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update , also known as version 1703 . The update changes the Windows 10 build number to 15063.786 .
This update KB4053580 also contains some bug fixes and stability improvements for Windows 10 version 1703. The update can now be obtained from the Windows Update Catalog as well as from Windows Update.
Microsoft has released the following information about this update KB4053580 .
- Updates the default visibility of Internet Explorer for the button that starts Microsoft Edge.
- Previously, there was a problem that users of SQL Server Reporting Services might not be able to use the scroll bar in a drop-down list.
- Windows Pro devices in the current Branch for Business (CBB) have so far been updated unexpectedly.
- Fixed a problem with Windows applications where Internet or web proxies are enabled using PAC script configurations. This is a result of a reentry deadlock in WinHTTP.dll . Previously, this could mean that Microsoft Outlook could not connect to Microsoft Office365 .
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge were unable to play content (including local computer content, local network content, or web content) under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bugs where Cisco Jabber stopped responding, blocking messaging and telephony features.
- All applications or services that use WinHTTP are affected.
- Furthermore, problems with various time zones, the Microsoft Scripting Engine and the Windows server were eliminated.
– 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4053580)
– 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based Systems (KB4053580)