Microsoft released update KB4053579 for Windows 10 Anniversary Version 1607 a few minutes ago . You can now download and install this cumulative update for Windows 10 Anniversary. You will find the appropriate download links at the end of this article.
The update increases the Windows 10 build or version number to 14393.1944 . A particularly large number of errors do not seem to have been eliminated with this update KB4053579 , the corresponding list can be found here below.
- SQL Server Reporting Services users may not be able to use scroll bars in the drop-down lists.
- Various problems with different time zone information have been eliminated.
- Problems could arise if after installing KB4041688, KB4052231 or KB4048953 the error ” CDPUserSvc_XXXX was not executed anymore ” appears. In addition, this update KB4053579 resolves event ID 1000 logging in the application event log . It detects that ” svchost.exe_CDPUserSvc_XXXX ” has stopped working and the name of the faulty module is ” cdp.dll “.
- Furthermore, security updates for the areas Scripting Engine and Microsoft Edge were integrated into the update.
The update KB4053579 is relatively large in the 64-bit version for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 with just under 1.2 GB, the 32-bit Windows 10 variant, on the other hand, is only approx. 630MB.
You can download the appropriate update here below.
– 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4053579)
– 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x86-based Systems (KB4053579)
– 2017-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64 -based systems (KB4053579)