A few days ago, we reported on the Windows 10 App Store repair program (Appsdiagnostic10) to eliminate the most diverse error codes that can occur when using and downloading apps from the Windows Store . Unfortunately, this FixIt program from Microsoft for the Windows Store is not the solution to really fix all problems.
Below you can see the original error message of a Windows 10 PC that also had problems with the Windows Store.
The exact error message is:
Windows Store apps
The troubleshooter could not fix all of the problems found.
The Windows Store cache may be corrupted.
Why Microsoft does not have the option in the ” Appsdiagnostic10 ” tool to remove this problem with the Windows Store Cache is not entirely clear. For this reason, we want to show you how you can solve this problem yourself.
WSRESET resets the Windows Store
Microsoft already provides the solution to the problem with the “wsreset” command . All you have to do is invoke a command prompt (CMD) . However, this must have administrator rights, otherwise Windows 10 will not allow you to reset the Windows store. As you can see below, you only have to enter the command ” wsreset “, no further parameters are necessary.
The resetting of the Windows Store takes a few seconds and then immediately the Windows Store is automatically called. Now you have to check whether your problem with the Windows Store has already been fixed or you may have to run the Microsoft Appsdiagnostic10 tool again .
In numerous other contributions we have compiled a lot of interesting information for you about Windows 10.
– Check your internet connection – Error 0x80072F30
– 0xc004f014 error code when Windows 10 Upgrade Home -> Pro
– 0xc004c003 error code when activating Windows 10
– Prevent installation of faulty or defective Windows 10 updates. (wushowhide.diagcab)
– Windows App Store error code 0x8024500c
– 0x80248007 error code with Windows Update
– Windows Update error code 0x80240fff
– 0x80072ee7 error code with Anniversary Download
– 0x800705b4 Windows Update error code
– 0xc1900200 error code with Windows Upgrade
– 0x80040154 error with Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app