Microsoft has reissued the update KB4023057 and thus published a new version of the Windows 10 reliability update KB4023057 .
This update KB4023057 includes reliability improvements for Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709 and 1803 and makes it easier for users to upgrade to the latest Windows 10 feature update, currently Windows 10 version 1903.
This update KB4023057 contains numerous files and resources to resolve problems that affect the update processes in Windows 10 and may prevent the installation of important Windows updates or feature updates. This update KB4023057 ensures that updates are installed smoothly on your device. The update is also said to improve the reliability and security of devices running Windows 10.
Microsoft updates this update KB4023057 at regular intervals and thus improves the Windows Update function.
The following points have to be considered with this update KB4023057.
- This update KB4023057 may try to reset Windows 10 network settings if problems are found. It also cleans up registry keys that may prevent updates from installing successfully.
- The update automatically repairs possibly disabled or corrupted Windows operating system components that determine the applicability of updates for your version of Windows 10.
- This UpdateKB4023057 may compress files in your user profile directory to free up enough space to install important updates.
- This update may reset the Windows Update database to repair the problems that can prevent updates from installing successfully. Therefore, your Windows Update history may have been deleted.
You can download and install the update KB4023057 directly here .
– Download reliability update KB4023057 for Windows 10 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709 and 1803