Microsoft has also released another cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809 with the update KB4530715 . This update KB4530715 increases the Windows 10 version number to 17763.914 .
As always, this update KB4530715 can be downloaded and installed directly using the integrated Windows Update function and the well-known Microsoft Update catalog.
Also in this cumulative update only bug fixes and stability improvements have been integrated. Microsoft has released the following information about this update KB4530715 .
- This cumulative update KB4530715 eliminates a problem with the processing of diagnostic data in which the setting Diagnostic data on a device is activated and set on the basis.
- Resolves an issue where the Microsoft Store on Windows under Arm might not open.
- In addition, this cumulative update KB4530715 contains several security updates for Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, Windows peripherals, the Microsoft Scripting Engine and Windows Server.
Unfortunately there are already 3 known problems with this new update for 1809.
Certain operations, e.g. For example, renaming files or folders on a shared cluster volume (CSV) may fail with the ” STATUS_BAD_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL (0xC00000A5) ” error . This occurs when you perform the operation on a CSV owner node through a process that does not have administrator privileges.
Perform the process from a process that has administrator privileges. Do this from a node that does not have CSV ownership.
After installing KB4493509, devices with some Asian language packs installed may receive the error ” 0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND “.
Uninstall and then reinstall any recently added language packs. For instructions, see Manage input and display language settings in Windows 10. Select Check for updates and install the April 2019 cumulative update. For instructions, see Update Windows 10.
Note: If reinstalling the language pack doesn’t solve the problem, reset your PC as follows:
- Go to Settings app> Recovery.
- Select â€œGet Startedâ€ under the â€œReset this PC recoveryâ€ option. #
- Select Keep my files.
When setting up a new Windows device in the out-of-box environment (OOBE), you may not be able to create a local user using the Input Method Editor (IME). This problem may affect you if you use the IME for Chinese, Japanese, or Korean.
NOTE: This problem does not affect using a Microsoft account during OOBE.
To fix this problem, set the keyboard language to English during user creation, or use a Microsoft account to complete OOBE. You can reset the keyboard language to your preferred language after user creation. Once the OOBE is complete and you are on the desktop, you can rename the current user using these instructions. If you want to create a new local user, see KB4026923 .
Here you can download the update KB4530715 directly :
– Download 2019-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4530715)
– Download 2019-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4530715)
– Download 2019-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1809 for x64-based systems (KB4530715)