Slightly out of line, Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB4487029 with build number 17134.619 for Windows 10 Version 1803 . This update contains a number of bug fixes and will appear shortly after the update KB4487017 from 02/12/2019.
The KB4487029 update is now available for download from Windows Update and the Windows Update Catalog.
The following changes and bug fixes have been included in the update KB4487029 .
- The update KB4487029 enables media content to play e-learning content with plug-and-play USB adapter cables on the Microsoft Edge Browser .
- It ensures that ActiveX content with windows in an iframe is displayed along with the other page content in IE 11 during a user-initiated scrolling process.
- Resolves the problem that deletes app-specific registry keys after updating an application.
- It updates the time zone information for Chile.
- It also fixes an audio compatibility issue when newer games with 3D spatial audio mode are activated via headphones using multichannel audio devices or Windows Sonic.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some users from attaching a web link to the Start menu or taskbar.
- The KB4487029 update resolves an issue in which the Group Policy desktop screen lock image will not be updated if the image is older or has the same name as the previous image.
- It improves performance in string-case-insensitive functions, such as _stricmp () in the Universal C runtime.
- Resolves problems evaluating the compatibility status of the Windows ecosystem to ensure that application and device compatibility is ensured for all Windows updates.
- It improves the reliability of the UE-VAppmonitor.
- Addresses an issue in which a user structure cannot be updated if you publish an optional package in a connection group after the connection group has been previously published.
- Addresses issues where files that are protected by Windows Information Protection can be transferred to an unmanaged computer using Bluetooth.
- The KB4487029 update resolves a problem that occurs with Internet Explorer proxy settings and when setting up the Out of Box experience (OOBE). The first login stops responding after Sysprep .
- Addresses an issue that prevented a user from deleting a wireless network profile in some scenarios.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the STOP 0x1A error when you use certain applications or when you log in or log out of a system.
- Fixes problems in the timeline function , which causes File Explorer to stop working for some users.
- Fixes an issue that caused the Photo app to stop working when used by the Mail app.
- Addresses an issue in the PLMDebug.exe tool that loses debugging sessions when used with a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application.
- It improves the Always On VPN (AOVPN) reconnect and disconnect feature.
- Resolves the issue where the first character of the Japanese era name is not recognized as an abbreviation and problems with date analysis can occur.
- Addresses an issue in which IE may load images with a backslash () in its relative source path.
- Update KB4487029 resolves an issue that may cause applications that use a Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 95 file format to stop working.
Microsoft strongly recommends that you install the latest Service Stack Update (SSU) for Windows 10 Version 1803 before installing the latest Cumulative Update (LCU) KB4487029 . The SSUs updates improve the reliability of the update process to reduce potential problems when installing the LCU and applying Microsoft security updates.
If you use the Windows Update function, you will automatically be offered the latest SSU update (KB4485449) .
Here you can download the update KB4487029 directly .
– 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487029)
– 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4487029)
– 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 Version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4487029)