Microsoft released another cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1803 Spring Creators Update yesterday with the KB4345421 update.
The update KB4345421 increases the Windows 10 build number to version 17134.166 or 17134.167 . The update has been available for download since yesterday using the Windows Update function and the Windows Update Catalog.
This KB4345421 update does not contain any innovations for Windows 10, only a few bugs have been fixed since the last cumulative update. The following changes are included in the update KB4345421.
- The update fixes an issue that could cause some devices running network monitoring workloads to receive the 0xD1 Stop error due to a race condition after installing the July update.
- It also addresses the issue with the DHCP failover server , which can result in corporate clients getting an invalid configuration when they request a new IP address. This leads to a loss of connectivity.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the SQL Server service to restart with the ” TCP port is already in use ” error .
- Also fixes a problem that occurs when an administrator tries to stop the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC). The W3SVC remains in a ” stopping ” state, but cannot stop completely or cannot be restarted.
There are currently no indications of any errors related to this update.
The update KB4345421 is almost 680MB in size in the 64-bit version, the 32-bit version, however, only comprises approx. The update is also available for Windows Server 2016.
You can find the appropriate download links for update KB4345421 here:
– 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 (1803) for x64-based Systems (KB4345421)
– 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4345421)
– 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based systems (KB4345421)