With the KB4074592 update , Microsoft has also released another cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 Fall Creators Update . It raises the build number of Windows 10 to 15063.909 . The update KB4074592 is now available for download and at the end of this article you will find the desired download links from KB4074592 .
As every month, these cumulative updates do not include any new features, but only fix bugs and Windows 10 user problems.
Microsoft has just released the following information about update KB4074592 .
- Addresses issues with a fragment ID contained in links opened with the enterprise mode site list to redirect from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer.
- Also fixes problems when scrolling through customer applications in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses a script-related issue that may cause Internet Explorer to stop working in some cases.
- Previously, problems could occur when starting files using linked links in Internet Explorer.
- Fixes a problem with rendering graphic elements in IE11 .
- Addresses an issue where telemetry data could not be uploaded using UTC due to network environments that prevent access to the required CRL servers .
- Addresses issues where the certutil.exe -MergePfx function could not create a merged EPF file for multiple V1 certificates.
- MMC application snap-ins – e.g. For example, services, local policy administrators, and printer management – have not been able to run when Windows Defender Application Control (Device Guard) is enabled. The error message reads: “Object does not support this property or method.”
- Fixed an issue where booting with the Unified Write Filter (UWF) enabled could stop error 0xE1 in embedded devices, especially when using a USB hub.
- Improves the performance of Intel processors that have Hardware P-States (HWP) enabled.
- Addresses an issue that caused Windows 10 users to see the ” Something went wrong ” error after completing the out-of-box experience.
- Furthermore, various security updates for Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows Search, Windows Kernel, Device Guard, Windows storage and file systems as well as the Common Log File System driver were integrated in the update KB4074592 .
– 2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4074592)
– 2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based Systems (KB4074592)