Microsoft has just released update KB4074590 for Windows 10 Version 1607 Creators Update . This update increases the Windows 10 version number to 14393.2034 . The update KB4074590 can be downloaded for about 2 hours using the integrated Windows Update function and the Windows Update Catalog.
You can find the appropriate download links at the end of this blog post. Microsoft has incorporated numerous bug fixes in this update KB4074590 , which we have listed below.
- Addresses an issue with the Fragment ID included in links opened with the enterprise mode site list to redirect from Microsoft Edge to IE.
- Rendering of graphic elements with IE11 has been improved.
- Script problems were fixed, due to which the IE11 stopped working in some cases. Furthermore, numerous other problems in IE11 have been fixed.
- Addresses an issue where failover in MPIO when restricting input and output requests can cause all available paths to fail.
- Addresses an issue in which the application pool CPU is throttled when IIS is running.
- Updates the Microsoft HoloLens CPU microcode to address the CVE-2017-5715 – Branch Target Injection vulnerability . If you install this update for HoloLens, all relevant OS and microcode updates will be applied. Further information can be found in Advisory 180002 .
The appropriate download links for update KB4074590 can be found here below.
– 2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4074590)
– 2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x86-based Systems (KB4074590)
– 2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 (KB4074590 )