With the KB4048954 update , Microsoft has again released a cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update this evening. The update will then raise your Windows 10 installation to build numbers 15063.726 and 15063.728 .
This update with the designation KB4048954 , like every cumulative update, does not contain any new features, but only bug fixes and stability improvements . The following errors and problems have been integrated into this update.
- Bugs have been fixed that work on the basis of the Microsoft JET database module.
- Fixed an issue where the RDP connection from a Windows 10 1703 client to a Windows Server 2008 R2 failed with the following error: ” An internal error has occurred “. This problem occurs when the server is configured in RemoteFX mode . You may also see a black screen.
- The reason for the error message ” Sync center error . An error occurred while viewing synchronization schedules. Error: 0x80070005. Access denied. “Was eliminated.
- Errors regarding RemoteApp and desktop connection settings have been fixed .
- The problem was solved, which fails when opening Microsoft Office files from a file server with activated Windows information protection with the following error message: “ We could not find the document ???? do not open “.
- Errors in connection with the FDVDenyWriteAccess guideline and the Bitlocker encryption have been fixed .
- Fixed an issue where Surface Hub devices would not be able to connect to Azure Active Directory to sign in if they were behind a proxy server.
- When trying to clean up temporary files on the Windows Phone, the error code ” E_FAIL ” could be displayed.
- After the installation of KB4038788 and the restart, a black screen with only one cursor could be displayed, so that a restart was necessary for a Windows login to be successful.
- Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer where an intranet site was treated as an internet website.
- Fixed a memory leak in Microsoft Edge caused by the start of an internal process.
- A problem with the start of HTML dialogs in Windows PE systems has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash in Internet Explorer that occurred on computers with large font size settings.
- Fixed an issue where the PDF download progress bar would freeze when opening a PDF from a cloud-based web service website.
You can also download these cumulative updates with the designation KB4048954 here:
– 2017-11 cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4048954)
– 2017-11 cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x86-based systems (KB4048954)