Today, on Patchday in September 2017, Microsoft released the update KB4038788 for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update . As always, the update KB4038788 is a cumulative update , which eliminates various errors and brings further stability improvements.
After installing the cumulative update KB4038788 , the Windows 10 installation shows the build number 15063.608 . Microsoft has just released the following changes and improvements to this update.
- Color profiles cannot use custom settings after playing a full-screen game
- The updated HDR function is deactivated by default in the operating system.
- The Windows 10 Start menu may not open when you add a third-party IME.
- Problem with scanners with inbox driver support.
- There were issues with a Mobile Device Manager enterprise feature that caused headsets to not work properly.
- Problems with some Windows devices with wireless WAN devices when they come out of hibernation.
- Windows Error Reporting could not clean up temporary files when folder redirection was set up.
- Problem with deleting a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA administration console. The error is “The username or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE) “.
- Memory problems with LSASS.
- Enabling encryption with syskey.exe could make the system unbootable.
- The BitLocker .psm1 PowerShell script has been updated.
- Internet Explorer 11 navigation bar updates with search box.
- IME and EMIE changes in Internet Explorer and Edge Browser.
- The Windows 10 PC could not respond for minutes and then report the error 0x9F (SYSTEM_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) when a USB network adapter is connected.
- IPHlpSvc service became unresponsive during the Windows boot process, so apps cannot start.
- spoolsv.exe has stopped working under certain circumstances.
- Changes in the Get-AuthenticodeSignature TimeStamperCertificate cmdlet.
- After upgrading to Windows 10, users experienced long delays in running applications hosted on Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- RemoteApp display issues could occur when a RemoteApp is minimized and restored in full screen mode.
- The Windows Explorer file could not be more responsive in certain circumstances.
- Issues with the Export-StartLayout cmdlet have been fixed.
- Action issues with Windows Action Center notifications have been resolved.
- Re-release of MS16-087 security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Furthermore, numerous changes and security updates for the Microsoft Graphics Components, the Windows Kernel Mode driver, the Windows Shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Windows TPM, the Microsoft Scripting Engine and the Hyper-V virtualization.
You can download the appropriate update KB4038788 directly here below.
– 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)
– 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based Systems (KB4038788)