Microsoft has just released the cumulative update KB4038782 for Windows 10 Version 1607 Anniversary . This latest Windows 10 update raises the version number to build level 14393.1715 .
This update KB4038782 also contains numerous improvements, but these are not as extensive as for version 1703 Creators Update. Below we have translated and listed the changes in German for you.
- Windows Error Reporting does not clean up temporary files when using folder redirections.
- Changes in the IE11 navigation bar in the search field.
- Changes in Internet Explorer regarding IME and incorrect display of graphics.
- Windows 10 clients can get error 0xc0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to install drivers.
- Previously, blue screens could appear when using Windows Server IPSec.
- Changes in the MS16-087 security update for Windows print spooler components .
- Furthermore, security update for the Windows area Uniscribe, Edge Browser, Windows Scripting Host & Engine, Windows Kernel and the Windows DHCP server .
As you can see in the illustration of the Windows Update Catalog, this update KB4038782 is also available for Windows Server 2016. Overall, the update KB4038782 for the Windows 10 64-bit version and also for the Windows Server 2016 has a size of just under 1.2GB, while the 32-bit version only has a size of just under 600MB.
Here you can download the right update for yourself.
– 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4038782)
– 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4038782)
– 2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x86 -based systems (KB4038782)