With the update KB4025339 for Windows 10 Version 1607 Anniversary , Microsoft released the next cumulative update today. It replaces all previous cumulative updates for the anniversary version and contains all changes and security updates since the release of version 1607 anniversary .
Due to the numerous updates that have already been released for Anniversary, the update for the x64 version already has a size of approx. 1.1 GB, but for the 32-bit version it is only approx. 600 MB.
Update KB4025339 raises the build number to version 14393.1480 .
The following changes have been included in the update KB4025339 .
- Previously, certain websites could crash Internet Explorer 11 after installing update KB4022723 .
- Under certain conditions, the Lync Edge server could crash with the error code ” Stop Error D1 “.
- Fixed memory leak issues that could cause the Windows 10 operating system to crash.
- The IE11 had problems with empty column headings .
- The search function of the IE11, which is called up with the key combination CTRL + F , could cause Internet Explorer to crash under certain scenarios. In addition, numerous other bugs in IE11 have been fixed.
- Furthermore, numerous security updates for the areas of Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Shell, the Windows Kernel Driver, .Net Framework, Hyper-V Virtualization, PowerShell and the Microsoft Scripting Engine have been integrated into the update KB4025339 .
You can download the update via Windows Update or from the Windows Update Catalog . Or you can use the direct download links to the updates for x86 and x64 below.
– 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4025339)
– 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x86-based Systems (KB4025339)