Microsoft released the new update KB4016240 for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update last night . It is again a cumulative update, which fixes numerous bugs and should contribute to the stability of the Windows 10 Creators Update. After installation, your Windows 10 version will be on build number 15063.250 . The corresponding download links for the update can be found at the end of this entry.
Microsoft has released the following information about this update.
- Virtual machines could lose network connectivity when providing IP addresses.
- Problems with the RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) have been fixed .
- Memory leaks could occur in Internet Explorer when websites work with nested framesets .
- The IE11 had problems exporting Java Script files to an MHT file.
- Problems with the display of the monitor during booting have been fixed.
- Win32 Direct3D applications or games that run in full-screen exclusive mode sometimes stopped responding.
- Problems upgrading to Windows 10 version 1703 with the Windows system language Chinese .
- Issues in Windows Forms configuration options related to antivirus programs have been fixed.
- Further compatibility problems with the IE and the Microsoft Edge Browser have been fixed.
You can download the update KB4016240 from today via the normal Windows Update function, as you can see below.
Of course you can download the update KB4016240 from the Windows Update Catalog. Here, too, 2 versions are available for download. The 32-bit version has a size of 215MB, the 64-bit version is just under 341MB.
After installing the update KB4016240 , your Windows 10 version 1703 was raised to build number 15063.250 , as you can see below.
Here you can download the update:
– Download cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4016240)
– Download cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x86-based systems (KB4016240)