On this first patchday in July 2019 , Microsoft also released a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 and of course Windows Server 2019 version 1903 with the update KB4507453 .
After installing this update KB4507453 , the Windows version number shows the build status 18362.239 . As usual, you will find the necessary download links for the KB4507453 updates at the end of this article .
The following changes have been integrated in this update KB4507453 .
- Addresses an issue where BitLocker may go into recovery mode if BitLocker is deployed at the same time that updates are installed.
- This cumulative update KB4507453 fixes an issue that could cause Mixed Reality users to see a wrong world after connecting their headsets.
- It also fixes visual quality issues that some users may have encountered with Windows Mixed Reality Headsets (WMR) and SteamÂ®VR content.
- In addition to the bug fixes, the update KB4507453 also includes numerous security updates for Windows wireless networks, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Windows memory and file systems, Windows kernel, Microsoft HoloLens, Internet Explorer, Windows input and composition, Windows Virtualization, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge and Windows cryptography.
Unfortunately, Microsoft has also announced some problems with the update KB4507453 . These are as follows:
The Windows Sandbox may not start with â€œ ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002) â€ on devices on which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10 version 1903.
Microsoft had actually promised to fix this error code 0x80070002 in connection with the Windows 10 sandbox with the next update. Apparently there are bigger problems with the removal of this error message.
No workaround currently available.
The Remote Access Connection Manager (RASMAN) service may stop working and you may receive the ” 0xc0000005 ” error on devices where the diagnostic data level has been manually configured to the non-default setting of 0. There may also be an error in the Application section of Windows logs in Event Viewer with Event ID 1000 referencing svchost.exe_RasMan and rasman.dll .
Use one of the following steps, either the Group Policy step or the Registration step, to resolve this issue and configure one of the default telemetry settings.
Group Policy Workaround:
Group Policy Path: Allow Computer Configuration Administrative Templates Windows Components Builds for Data Collection and Preview Telemetry
Secure policy setting: Enabled and set to 1 (default) or 2 (advanced) or 3 (full)
Workaround by registry change:
Subkey : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows DataCollection
Value: 1, 2 or 3
Note: If the Remote Access Connection Manager service does not run after you set Group Policy or the registry key, you must start the service manually or restart the device.
Microsoft is working on a solution and announce that a solution will be available in late July 2019.
Finally, you will find the complete download links for update KB4507453 below.
– Download 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4507453)
– Download 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x86-based Systems (KB4507453)
– Download 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1903 for x64-based systems (KB4507453)