In addition to the series, Microsoft today released the cumulative update KB4480976 for Windows 10 version 1803 . The update KB4480976 increases the Windows 10 build number to 17134.556 and can now be downloaded via Windows Update and the Windows Update Catalog.
The following bugs have been fixed in this update KB4480976 for Windows 10 1803 .
- The KB4480976 update resolves an issue in Edge that the focusin event does not fire when one item’s focus event listener shifts focus to another item.
- Addresses an issue that prevents sharing, timeline, and roaming settings for accounts with Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages from working.
- Some applications may not have correctly displayed the Help (F1) window.
- Fixes display issues with the power options on the Windows Security screen when the group policy per user to hide Power Options is set.
- It fixes an issue that prevents links from being broken for certain compressed file formats.
- It fixes an issue that causes BitLocker Network Unlock to fail on Generation 2 virtual machines when used on a network that only supports IPv4.
- Addresses a privacy issue with apps that get the BroadFileSystemAccess feature without user consent.
- The KB4480976 update resolves an issue where WAM logging causes some applications, such as Microsoft Office, to stop working.
- Addresses an issue in which catalog-signed scripts, including those supplied as part of Windows, incorrectly generated a Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) error check event.
- Addresses issues where Windows Driver Frameworks cause high CPU usage . As a result, the user mode driver stops working when the device continues from Hibernate (S4).
- Corrects an issue that may cause a 30 second delay when a link in a Distributed File System (DFS) namespace is deleted or renamed. In addition, renaming a folder may take 30 seconds if multiple users are working in a shared group and File Explorer stops responding.
- Addresses an issue that prevents you from overwriting a file in a shared folder due to an access denial error when loading a filter driver.
- Addresses an issue that could cause third-party applications to have difficulty authenticating hotspots.
- Resolves an issue that could cause a blue screen to appear when a Thunderbolt storage device is connected.
Below you will find the direct download links from update KB4480976 .
– 2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4480976)
– 2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4480976)
– 2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64 -based systems (KB4480976)