Microsoft has just released update KB4541335 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909, an optional, cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909.
The update KB4541335 is now available via the known download channels . So you can get it via Windows Update, WSUS and MUC (Microsoft Update Catalog) .
After installing the update KB4541335 , your Windows 10 build number shows the 18362.752 or 18363.752 depending on the version .
Microsoft has announced the following highlights for the cumulative update KB4541335 .
- Update KB4541335 resolves an issue that causes an error when printing to a document share .
- Addresses an application performance issue that occurs when content protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) is played or paused in the background.
- It also updates an issue that prevents the mute button from working on certain devices with the Microsoft Your Phone app.
- Update KB4541335 also fixes a problem that prevents applications from being closed.
- It updates an issue where calendar dates on the wrong day of the week appear in the notification area’s clock and date range when you select the time zone for Samoa.
- In addition, it updates an issue that causes applications to close unexpectedly when a user enters East Asian characters after changing the keyboard layout.
The following bug fixes are also included in this optional update KB4541335 .
- Addresses an issue that causes an error when printing to a document repository.
- Addresses an issue that displays a misleading reset message for Win32 apps that have been converted to Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, e.g. B. Microsoft Sticky Notes , Microsoft OneNote etc.
- Addresses a drawing issue with the Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) toolbar that occurs when dragging in a multi-monitor environment.
- The update addresses an issue that prevents the first key press in the DataGridView cell from being recognized correctly.
- It prevents an application performance issue that occurs when content protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) is played or paused in the background.
- Addresses an issue in which attempts to take a screenshot of a window using the PrintWindow API will fail.
- It fixes an issue that causes File Explorer to close unexpectedly when using roaming profiles between different versions of Windows 10.
- It also fixes a problem in which no search results are returned in the Start menu search field for users without a local profile.
- Update KB4541335 resolves an issue that causes applications to close unexpectedly when a user types East Asian characters after changing the keyboard layout.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the mute button from working with the Microsoft Your Phone app on certain devices.
- Addresses an issue in which calendar data on the wrong day of the week appears in the clock and date area of the notification area when you select the time zone for Samoa.
- Addresses an issue in which table formatting in the PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) fails during a remote session. The error message is “Remote host method get_WindowsSize is not implemented”.
- It fixes a problem reading logs with the OpenEventLogA () function.
- It also fixes a problem that could result in domain controllers (DC) having a lowercase and a mixed or an SRV (Domain Name System) entry in the DNS zone <MSDCS. Register <forest root domain>. This occurs when DC computer names contain one or more uppercase letters.
- It prevents the issue that can cause a delay of up to two minutes when logging on or unlocking a session on computers connected to Hybrid Azure Active Directory.
- Addresses an issue in which authentication fails in an Azure Active Directory environment and no error is displayed.
- It fixes an issue that prevents computers that have Credential Guard enabled from joining a domain. The error message is “The server clock is not synchronized with the primary domain controller clock.”
- Addresses an issue where authentication fails when using Azure Active Directory and the user’s security identifier (SID) has been changed.
- Addresses an issue that prevents some computers from automatically going into sleep mode under certain circumstances because Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) automatic incident response (IR) is running.
- Prevents a problem that prevents Microsoft Defender ATP Threat & Vulnerability Management from running successfully on some computers.
- It improves support for non-ASCII file paths for Microsoft Defender ATP Auto IR.
- Addresses performance issues with the Windows Runtime (WinRT) API that sends certain SAR (Absorption Rate) backoff values.
- Resolves an issue in which one of the SupportedOn tags is missing from a Windows.admx template.
- Addresses an issue that prevents applications from closing.
- Addresses an issue in which the Storage Replica Administrators group is created with the wrong SAM account type and group type. This renders the Storage Replica administrators group unusable when the PDC (primary domain controller) emulator is moved.
Restores the created attribute in Active Directory and AD LDS (Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services) for msDS-parentdistname.
- Addresses an issue with the compatibility status of the Windows ecosystem to ensure application and device compatibility for all Windows updates.
Addresses an issue that prevents Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V) settings from roaming to activate the signature files that are used for new messages, forwarded messages, and replies.
- The update KB4541335 resolves a problem that affects the operation of the NPS accounting function (Network Policy Server). This occurs when NPS is configured to use SQL for billing with the new OLE (Composite Document) database driver (MSOLEDBSQL.dll) after switching to TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security).
- Addresses an issue that prevents standard user accounts that are configured with the maximum User Account Control (UAC) settings from installing Language Features On Demand (FOD) system settings.
Addresses an issue where attempts to connect to a virtual private network (VPN) fail. Instead, the status remains at “Connect”.
Here you can download the appropriate update KB4541335 .
Windows 10 version 1909:
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4541335)
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x86-based Systems (KB4541335)
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1909 for x64-based systems (KB4541335)
Windows 10 version 1903:
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4541335)
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x86-based Systems (KB4541335)
– Download 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1903 for x64-based systems (KB4541335)