Microsoft has released update KB4512534 for Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 version 1809. The update KB4512534 eliminates numerous problems of the 1809 version and is an unscheduled update between the monthly cumulative Windows 10 updates.
This update KB4512534 increases the Windows 10 build number to 17763.720 and it can be downloaded via Windows Update and also via the Update Catalog from Microsoft.
We have listed the extensive list of bug fixes below, but we only want to go into the most important adjustments.
- This update KB4512534 improves the reliability of push notifications about app deployments on Microsoft HoloLens 1 devices.
- It fixes an issue that prevents Windows Hello Face authentication from working after a restart.
- It fixes problems downloading digital rights management (DRM) files from certain websites using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue in which image servicing and management (DISM) provisioning may stop responding while some preinstalled apps are no longer deployed using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Addresses an issue that allows Microsoft Edge to print PDF documents with landscape and portrait pages correctly.
- Update KB4512534 fixes a problem with PDFs that are configured to open only once in Microsoft Edge.
- It fixes an issue where automatic login (Autologon) cannot be bypassed if you hold down the Shift key during startup.
- Addresses an issue that prevents an App-V application from opening and indicates a network error. This problem occurs under certain circumstances, e.g. B. if the battery of a system is weak or there is an unexpected power failure.
- Resolves a rare Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) issue that temporarily prevents other processes from accessing files.
- Addresses an issue where a workstation would stop working if you log in with an updated user principal name (UPN) (for example, changing [email protected] to [email protected]).
- Addresses an issue in which Windows Defender Application Control does not allow third-party binaries to be loaded from a Universal Windows Platform application. The CodeIntegrity event error 3033 reads: “Code Integrity has determined that a process (<process name>) has attempted to load <binary name> that does not meet the memory signature requirements.”
- This update KB4512534 resolves an issue that prevents some Trusted Platform Module (TPM) devices from being used for next-generation credentials.
- Addresses an issue in which some users will not get a TTL when added as members of Shadow Principals. This occurs for users whose Distinguished Name (DN) contains an escape character. The TTL value is now added as expected.
- It fixes a problem that prevents activation of server editions with a Multiple Activation Key (MAK) in the graphical user interface (GUI). The error is “0x80070490”.
- Resolves the problem that the domain trust relationship can break if the Recycle Bin is configured in the domain in which the trust relationship exists.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent devices from starting when using Windows Deployment Services (WDS) or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) images. The error is ” Status: 0xc0000001, Info: A required device is not connected or cannot be accessed. ”
- Resolves the serious problem with VBA applications that can cause the following VBA applications to stop working.
– Applications created with Visual Basic 6 (VB6).
– Macros that use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
– Scripts or apps that use Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript).
– The error “Invalid procedure call” may also be displayed.
You can download the necessary KB4512534 installation files directly here.
– Download 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4512534)
– Download 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4512534)
– Download 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1809 for x64-based systems (KB4512534)