TrendMicro released a brand new critical patch for the relatively new Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Trend Micro OfficeScan 11.0 yesterday (07.01.2016) . These are Server Build 4268 and Agent Build 3944. There are 2 improvements in this critical patch :
Microsoft has announced an improvement for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 in the area of SH2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) . This critical patch for OfficeScan supports the announced changes from Microsoft.
Windows 10 improvement:
Improvement of the behavior of the monitoring driver and the core service, early anti-malware detection, early boot clean and data protection service.
You can download more detailed information directly from TrendMicro from the OfficeScan download portal from the TrendMicro OfficeScan Readme.
TrendMicro is continuously improving the OfficeScan range and is constantly releasing new updates and patches, even a completely new version with OfficeScan XG has been released. Below we have interesting articles about the virus protection TrendMicro Officescan.
– Patch 6242 for OfficeScan 11.0 SP1 reissued
– OfficeScan Patch 6242 Build 11.0.6242 SP1 with Anniversary Support
– OfficeScan Client 11.0.6178 Service Pack 1 – Anniversary Patch
– Error 0x7FFA528670E3 ANOMALY use of REX.w is meaningless – TrendMicro OfficeScan
– OfficeScan XG server installation and OfficeScan client 12.0.1222
– OfficeScan patch 6134 released
– OfficeScan patch 6125 has problems with Windows 10 Clean Installation
– KB3189866 fixes OfficeScan problem with Windows 10