If you work in front of the PC, I am more than sure that you are familiar with PDF files and these documents are usually present in templates , invoices, delivery notes, manuals and payroll. This means that they are elements that usually contain sensitive information , so it is always very convenient to be cautious and protect them with a good security system . And this is precisely the reason for your visit to TutoWin10 , because you want to know if it is possible to put a password on a PDF . Well today we will show you a trick with which you can protect these documents with a password and all thanks WinRar, then we explain the steps to follow.
Table Of Contents [ Hide ]
- 1 Download WinRar Free On Windows 10 2022
- 2 How To Put Password In Free PDF With WinRar In Windows 10 2022
- 3 How to Unlock Password Protected PDF in WinRar 2022
Download WinRar Free On Windows 10 2022
The first step will be to download WinRar for PC for free from its official page through the following link .
How To Put Password In PDF For Free With WinRar In Windows 10 2022
Once we have the compression program installed, we just have to follow these instructions:
- We select with the right button of the mouse the PDF that we want to protect with a password .
- A context menu will open in which we will have to hit “Add to Archive” (if RAR does not appear in the menu, follow this tutorial ).
To put a password on a free PDF file with WinRar we will have to follow these instructions:
- We give “Set Password” .
- We enter the key.
- We repeat the key.
- We give «Accept» .
- Hit “Accept” again .
How to Unlock Password Protected PDF in WinRar 2022
To unprotect a PDF with a password in WinRar we will have to do the following:
- We click with the right mouse button on the protected document .
- In the context menu we click «Extract In..» .
- We enter the name of the password.
- We give «Accept» .
And it’s that simple we can shield a PDF document with a password thanks to WinRar .
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Remember that you would help me a lot if you share this tutorial with your friends and family from your social networks. Thank you for all your support!