Last night Microsoft released the new update KB4022723 for Windows 10 version 1607 Anniversary. It is again a cumulative update for Windows Anniversary and raises the Windows 10 build number to version 14393.1378 .
The update includes numerous changes and improvements. We have listed them here below.
- Problems with printing in Internet Explorer and the Microsoft Edge Browser, which were caused by the update KB4022715 , have been fixed .
- Problems with the CRM user interface when pressing the reply key in the mail workflow have been fixed.
- The Volume Activation Services tool (vmw.exe) showed error messages when activating the role “Volume License Service”.
- Multipath I / O failure during a failover scenario.
- The Windows 10 PC could crash if a user connected a USB device to the USB port.
- When activating the “Unified Write Filter ” the blue screen “unmountable_boot_volume” (BSOD) could appear.
- PC could hang if a modem was connected.
- Problems with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) applications have been fixed.
- Windows logoff issues associated with Active Directory Federation Services .
- New nodes cannot join a cluster due to failed certificate authentication if SHA1 is disabled.
- Server message block bandwidth limitation function did not work correctly.
- The memory replication driver (wvrf.sys) could run in an infinite loop.
- A Windows Server 2012 R2 or the Remote Desktop License Server could crash the 2016 Remote Desktop Services host.
- Support in certutil.exe so that certificate templates for Windows Hello can be edited.
- Loss of access to storage media associated with multipath I / O.
- Creation of virtual disks in Windows Server 2016 storage spaces failed when the physical disk allocation for all selected disks is set to manual.
- Other problems with the update of the Access Point Name (APN) database , in the Windows 10 start menu and the task bar as well as the Windows Shell have been fixed.
You can download the appropriate update here below.
– 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4022723)
– 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x86-based Systems (KB4022723)