Microsoft released the new update KB4020102 for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update last night . It is a brand new cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update and raises your Windows 10 build number to version 15063.332 .
The update fixes some bugs and problems with the existing Creators Update.
The following changes have been included in the update KB4020102 .
- Errors in NTLM (NT LAN Manager) and NTLMv2 have been fixed.
- Errors with Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) have been fixed in connection with the Edge Browser and ActiveX controls.
- Problems with the input processing of apps when using multiple monitors.
- Error resetting VMs in second level paging (SLP).
- Errors with non-Unicode fonts have been fixed.
- Problems with an SMS / messaging app that has processing problems when deleting objects.
- After installing the Creators Update there were audio problems with the audio output via external decoders.
- Issues with the iot shell and background applications have been fixed.
- Fixed issues with high latency when using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
- Error when installing network printer drivers on PCs with less than 4 GB RAM.
- Problems with the PrintBRM and the print queue have been fixed .
Below you can see the changed build number of the new Windows 10 version including the update KB4020102 . The update is available for download via the integrated Windows Update function and also via the Windows Update Catalog . At the end of this article we have listed the direct download links for your system.
You can download the update for your Windows 10 version here below.
– Download 2017-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based Systems (KB4020102)
– Download 2017-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4020102)