Microsoft has released 2 further updates for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update. These are dynamic updates and are called KB4020001 and KB4020002 . Microsoft classifies these two Windows 10 updates as critical updates and should therefore be installed by Windows 10 users immediately.
As usual, both updates can be downloaded and installed using the normal Windows Update function and are also available for download from the Windows Update Catalog .
The following changes and adjustments are included in the updates KB4020001 and KB4020002 :
- KB4020001 : This update is a compatibility update for upgrading and restoring to and from Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update.
- KB4020002 : This update makes changes to make the upgrade to Windows 10 1703 Creators Update work properly.
Both updates are relatively small and each have a size of just under 2 MB, as you can see below.
The updates are currently only available as .CAB files on the Microsoft servers .
You can also download the updates here below.
– Dynamic Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4020001)
– Dynamic Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based systems (KB4020001)
– Dynamic Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4020002)
– Dynamic Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x86-based systems (KB4020002)
Microsoft had already released a major cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update on the first patch day in April 2017 . All necessary information about this update can be found in our article ” KB4016240 for Windows 10 Creators Update released – Build 15063.250 “.