Microsoft released the window updates KB4019265 , KB4019217 and KB4019218 for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 tonight (16.05.2017) . These are the updates to preview the monthly quality rollups . These updates only contain bug fixes and improvements, security-related adjustments are not included in these updates.
Here below more information about this update.
This rollup update for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 replaces the previously released update KB4019215 , which was released on May 9, 2017. It eliminates the following bugs:
- Applications can get stuck using the TLS protocol if the server certificate uses a secure URL (HTTPS) for the certificate revocation list (CRL) or for the authorization information (AIA).
- Problems changing passwords when the PC is not directly connected to a network.
- Previously , errors when resetting PCs to the factory state could have prevented the resetting.
- Slow logins when logging on to a Windows Server 2012 R2 were previously possible. This problem was caused by the collection of bandwidth statistics about the open connections.
- Errors in Server Message Block 3.0 have been fixed.
- The Stop Error x024 could occur in connection with the Task Scheduler.
- Removable disk problems after installing update KB3179574 .
- Large memory consumption when using Windows Server 2012 R2 domain controllers.
This update, which has been released for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, also replaces an existing update called KB4019216 . The following issues have been fixed in this new rollup update.
- Improved application compatibility by updating the d3dcompiler_47.dll file.
- Fixed problems with the WinRM service, which has stopped working under certain circumstances.
- Also improvements in Server Message Block 3.0 in connection with the FindFirstFileEx () function.
The update KB4019265 has been released for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 and replaces the previous update KB4019264 . In this update only improvements of the application compatibility by changes of the ” d3dcompiler_47.dll ” were incorporated.
You can download the individual updates here below:
– Download KB4019217 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
– Download KB4019218 for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
– Download KB4019265 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2