On the fourth Tuesday in February 2020, Microsoft released another cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809 with the update KB4537818 .
This update KB4537818 is now available via Windows Update, the Windows Updates Catalog and also via the WSUS Server (Windows Server Update Services).
After installing update KB4537818 , your Windows 10 version 1809 shows build number 17763.1075 .
Below we have listed the highlights of the update KB4537818.
- This update KB4537818 updates an issue that prevents the voice application from opening for a few minutes in a high-noise environment.
- It also improves the accuracy of Windows Hello face authentication.
- It also updates an issue that may prevent ActiveX content from loading.
- The KB4537818 update improves battery performance in modern standby mode.
- It updates an issue that prevents you from taking a screenshot of a window.
- It fixes an issue where after upgrading, an unwanted keyboard layout is added by default even if you have already removed it.
- It fixes a problem that prevents users from reactivating their copy of Windows using the product key stored in their Managed Service Account (MSA).
- This update fixes an issue that prevents some applications from printing to network printers.
Unfortunately, the known problems of the last Windows 10 version 1809 updates are also included in this update KB4537818. You can find all the necessary information about the KB4537818 problems in our article from the update KB4534273 .
Below you will find the direct download links from KB4537818 :
– Download 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4537818)
– Download 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4537818)
– Download 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 version 1809 for x64-based systems (KB4537818)