With the KB4467708 update , Microsoft has made another cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809 available for download in addition to the KB4464455 update .
The update KB4467708 also fixes some bugs and raises the Windows 10 build number to 17763.134 .
Microsoft has been delivering the update KB4467708 via Windows Update and the Windows Update Catalog for a few hours now . The following changes are included in the cumulative 1809 update.
- The KB4467708 update provides protection against an additional subclass of speculative execution vulnerability known as speculation memory bypass (CVE-2018-3639) for AMD-based computers. By default, these protective functions are not activated. For the Windows client (IT professional), follow the instructions in KB4073119. Furthermore, follow the instructions in KB4072698 for Windows Server . Use these instructions to enable corrective actions for speculative store bypass (CVE-2018-3639). In addition, use the reductions already published for Specter Variant 2 (CVE-2017-5715) and Meltdown (CVE-2017-5754).
- It also fixes an issue that prevents users from logging in to a Microsoft account (MSA) a second time as a different user.
- Addresses an issue that prevents file system access to Universal of Windows Platform (UWP) IoT apps that require this feature.
- Addresses an issue where the on- screen keyboard appears when you run automated tests or when you install a physical keyboard.
- Furthermore, the update KB4467708 includes numerous security updates for Microsoft Edge, Windows Scripting, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Media, Windows Kernel, Windows Server and Windows Wireless Networking.
The following known problems already exist with the update KB4467708:
After installing this update KB4467708 , some users cannot set Win32 program defaults for certain app and file type combinations using the Open With … command or Settings> Apps> Standard Apps.
Furthermore, in some cases, Microsoft Notepad or other Win32 programs cannot be set as the default.
Below you will find the direct KB4467708 download links .
– 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4467708)
– 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4467708)
– 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64 -based systems (KB4467708)