In addition to the major Windows 10 updates that we reported on yesterday (Windows 10 version 1511, Anniversary Update and Creators Update), Microsoft has released further updates, which we would like to introduce to you here.
KB4018483 Flash Player Update
This is a security update for the Adobe Flash Player for the operating systems Windows 7, 8.1, Windows 10 (all versions) and Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016. Depending on the operating system version, the update has a size between 10-20 MB. Below you will find the appropriate download links.
– Security update for Adobe Flash Player (KB4018483)
KB4015546 Security Quality Update for Windows 7
With the new update KB4015546 , Microsoft has released a security quality update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. The following issues are known to exist in this update.
- If the PC on which this update KB4015546 is installed has an AMD Carrizo DDR4 processor , further Windows updates are blocked. Microsoft is already working on a solution and will provide it with the next update.
This is an independent security update . The entire rollup update is number KB4015549 (see below). You can download the update KB4015546 here below.
– Security quality update KB4015546 for Windows 7
KB4015547 Security Quality Update for Windows 8.1
Update KB4015547 is similar to update KB4015546, but eliminates the following problems:
- Resolves an issue with Event ID 4768 after installing update KB4012213 .
- Addresses an issue on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V host where error code 0xE4 can occur after installing update KB4012213.
– Download KB4015547 for Windows 8.1
KB4015549 Monthly Security Quality Rollup for Windows 7
With the update KB4015549 , Microsoft is rolling out the monthly security quality rollup (April 2017) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 again. This security update includes improvements and fixes that were already part of update KB4012218 (released March 21, 2017). It also fixes the following security vulnerabilities in Windows Scripting Engine, Hyper-V, Adobe Type Manager Font Driver, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and the LDAP protocol.
You can download the appropriate update KB4015549 here.
– April 2017 – Monthly Security Quality Rollup for Windows 7, Server 2008 R2 (KB4015549)