Microsoft has just released the update to Windows 10 Creators Update with the update KB4015583 . The update raises the Windows 10 version to Creators version 15063.138 .
The following changes or adjustments are included in this cumulative update KB4015583 :
- This Windows 10 security update KB4015583 contains quality improvements. New operating system features are included.
- Problems with time zone settings have been fixed.
- Furthermore, security updates for the Scripting Engine, Hyper-V, Windows Kernel, Adobe Type Manager font, Internet Explorer, for graphic components, Active Directory, .Net Framework, LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), Microsoft Edge Browser and Windows OLE.
If updates have already been installed that have already solved a listed problem, only the missing Windows 10 updates will be installed. The update KB4015583 is kept quite small, it is only 114MB in size in the x64 version and just under 52MB in size in the 32-bit version.
After installing update KB4015583 , the build number is 15063.138 . You can find a comprehensive overview of all Windows 10 build numbers in our article ” Overview of Windows 10 build numbers and Windows updates “.
The update is currently available via the normal Windows Update function or, as always, via the Windows Update Catalog . If you want to quickly download the corresponding update for your Windows version, you will find the appropriate download links at the end of this article .
You can download the update here below:
– Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x64-based systems (KB4015583)
– Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703 for x86-based systems (KB4015583)